Why do our services use these technologies?
Our services use these technologies to deliver, measure, and improve our services in various ways. These uses generally fall into one of the following categories:
Authentication and security:
- To protect your security.
- To let you to view content with limited distribution.
- To help us detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate the FITNETX™ Rules.
- To remember information about your browser and your preferences.
Analytics and research:
- To help us improve and understand how people use our services, including FITNETX™ Ads.
- For example, cookies help us test different versions of our services to see which particular features or content users prefer. We might also optimize and improve your experience on FITNETX™ by using cookies to see how you interact with our services, such as when and how often you use them and what links you click on. We may use Google Analytics to assist us with this. Learn more about the cookies you may encounter through our use of Google Analytics.
- To customize our services with more relevant content, like tailored trends, stories, ads, and suggestions for people to follow.
- We also work with third-party advertising partners, including Google, to market our services and serve ads on behalf of our advertisers, including through the delivery of interest-based ads.
Personalization across devices:
- By better understanding how devices are related, we can use information from one device to help personalize the FITNETX™ experience on another device.